Palette is a landscape design app for anyone, anywhere.
Imagine and arrange landscapes with palettes of scalable, versatile elements. Map your property, sketch, and share your designs with Facebook friends. Called “New and Noteworthy” by the iTunes App Store and one of the ten “freshest picks” of new gardening apps by The New York Times.
Move, resize, rotate, duplicate, flip, and group the pieces of your design.
Plot your property using the Map tool and use it as a base to your design.
Add your own lines and color with the Sketch tool.
The Events Palette seat counter keeps track of the number of seats you’ve placed for your guests when planning events.
Organize your design with Layers functionality. Lock/unlock and make them visible or invisible.
Add text notes with numbered tags to explain features, specify individual plants, and keep track of details.
FREE APP FEATURES
- Twenty-seven palettes of hand-drawn elements offer almost everything you might need for your landscape design
- Sample designs to inspire or get you started
- Simple tap-and-drag functionality
- Resize, Rotate, Undo/Redo, Duplicate, Flip, Group
- Choose from 15 different background colors
- Import an image as a background (useful for importing a digital image of your property plan)
- Layers: create different layers for your design, lock/unlock and make them visible or invisible
- Save designs in your personal gallery or photo stream
- Share designs on social media
- Friends can edit one another’s designs and email them back and forth
Unlock ALL in-app purchases – $14.99
– OR – unlock only the features you need:
Palette Plus Tools – $9.99
- Sketch Tool (allows users to draw garden beds and other free-form shapes with an eraser and brushes of different colors, widths and opacity)
- Map Tool (This highly accurate mapping tool based on Google Maps allows you to drop pins at the corners of your property and import the map image with measurements into the app as a background.)
- Snap to grid (elements snap to guidelines, can be turned on/off in Settings)
- Rulers (visible at edges of design; can be turned on or off; user selects feet or meters)
- North arrow (appears with Map Tool)
- Notes (allows users to tag elements in their designs with typed comments or descriptions)
- Animated Figures (a palette of animated elements—a person, dog, cat, bird, and car—that move through your design)
Events Palettes – $2.99
- Includes three palettes—Event, Wedding, and Party—with 50 functional, beautiful, and fun elements for planning your special event (indoors or out)
- Counting Tool helps you keep track of the number of seats you’ve placed for your guests
- These palettes let you plan the perfect celebration from the tents and tables to the chafing dishes and disco ball
Plants Palettes – $2.99
- Includes four specialty plant palettes: Shrub, Perennial, Grass, and Container
Try it today!
Get the free landscape design app, Home Outside Palette, for your iOS or Android device.
FREE + in-app purchases
(Unlock all features for $14.99.)